Find answers to common questions below or ask a question of your own.
Will my Web browser work with your website?
The web browsers we currently support are:
- Chrome (Version 33 and newer)
- Firefox (Version 28 and newer)
- Internet Explorer (Version 11 and newer)
- Safari (Version 5 and newer)
What does it mean when a browser is supported?
It just means we test to make sure all new parts of the site works in that browser. Also, when we fix problems on the site, we test that the fix works on all supported browsers.
Can I use a browser on this site that isn't listed here?
Yes you can. But you may not be able to access all areas of the site and it might not look as it was designed.
How often do you update the supported browsers?
We review the browsers being used to access this site. We then update our supported browsers based on how often they are being used.
What about software downloads I may need?
If your device does not already have these applications installed please follow the links below to install each. Note that using the links below will navigate you away from this site in a new browser window.
Can I view this site on mobile devices?
Yes! This site is built to work with mobile devices. This means our pages will adjust to fit your device’s screen. Cool! If you have problems accessing pages on our site, contact Support.
Answers About Logging In to the Site
What is my Login ID?
Your Login ID is the email address you provided when you signed up with this website. It is the email address you will use to log into this website.
If I change my Login ID, will this also change my email address for email communications?
No. Your Login ID and email address we use to contact you can be different.
- If you have forgotten or want to change your Login ID, you have two options. Click the ‘Log In’ button and use the Login ID “?” feature to sign up again. Or, once you’re logged into the website, you can go to the ID & Password page within the Settings section to make changes.
- If you’d like to change the email address we’ll use to contact you, go to the Contact Info page within the Settings section once logged into the website.
I have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
Click the ‘Log In’ button and use the password “?” link to change your password.